Friday, November 11, 2011

A View From the Hospital - They're Here!

Welcome to the world:

Girl - G.A. 5 lbs, 10 oz.; 19.25"; 4:59 pm

Boy - F.T. 6 lbs, 1 oz.; 19.25"; 5:00 pm

Mom and kids are doing great! Pictures coming soon!

16 comments:

jenicini said...

Congrats!!!

michelle said...

Yay! And they're huge. Congrats!!! So happy for you!

Lindsay said...

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the world little ones! Love the names:)
So happy for you and your family!!! Enjoy every moment!!!

Anonymous said...

OOhhh!!! I just finished my earlier morning feed with LN10 and had to run to the computer to check the latest! Congrats!!!!!!! You did it!!! LOVE the names too...and one of each...super super awesome!

Sara L. Uckelman said...

Congrats! I discovered your blog a few weeks ago and enjoyed reading your story and getting up to date. My daughter, Gwendolyn, was born yesterday as well. I hope you enjoy life with your twins as much as I've been enjoying life with her.

Jen said...

YAYYYYYY!! So exciting Flygirl!! Beautiful names - can't wait to see pics! Hope you're doing well!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Frankie Bee said...

Congratulations! A boy and a girl - so perfect - love their names!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful. Congrats

justagirl-Krista said...

Congrats! Thanks for sharing, can't wait for pics!

DM said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to hear about everything. Take care and num on those little twinks.

Unknown said...

OMG!! I can't believe it!! They're here the precious little ones! I LOVE their names.....and a boy and girl....how awesome. I hope you're doing OK after the C-section. Can't wait for pictures!!!

R. said...

Yay. So happy to hear the news. Cool names.

TheThirtiesGirl said...

Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Flygirl!!!!!! Hope you're enjoying your first full day with those little babies! I know they have made it worth the wait!

newbie said...

Congrats! Can't believe they are finally here...I want to see pictures!

Post a Comment