For those of you who are contemplating using donor eggs and wondering if you'll ever regret that your children won't have your genetics...take one look at these pictures and imagine how I must feel knowing these are OUR children. Had we never lived in this amazing day and age, these pictures would have never existed.
I am such a proud Mommy and can't wait to see all of the pictures!







9 comments:
They are beautiful!! Congratulations!
SOOO beautiful! I love the one with them in the tub together...what cuties!
Thanks Bellas!
They are just beautiful! I really love the second picture where they are both smiling. <3
OOOOHHHHH!!!! They are so precious! My favorite pic is where both of their heads are nodding in the same direction...of course?! Their twins and twins do that kind of stuff!! OH and been thinking of you lots...back to work in T minus 4 weeks with tomorrow the first day of daycare transition. How do you do it?!!
Adorable!! I love the close up shots.... so beautiful!!
Thank you. I liked the "rock-n-roll" shot and the close ups too. Can't believe she got one with G's tongue in!
Lisa, hang in there. It's not easy, but I know I get to come home to my family every night.
Utterly lovely! Very beautiful.
They are simply adorable. Thank you for sharing these little miracles with us! :)
Post a Comment